Covid 19 Time Sheets from Monday 29th June
- Up until now, tee times have been booked by a combination of phone calls, texts & What’s Ap messages to Eamonn Howlin.
- There is a relatively low number of golfers playing during the weekdays of Monday to Thursday, inclusive, (Average daily number of golfers- ladies & men playing is 33. Spaces available for 105 golfers (35-time slots) on average & by posting a week’s timesheets on the noticeboard, there is now no longer any need to book tee times for the weekend by Whats Ap or Text. Your coperation would be appreciated by entering your name on the time sheet in advance of playing.
- Therefore,no bookings through Eamonn for these days & the only Time sheet on the website will be that of major competitions, e.g. The Vice Captain’s (Mr. Daire O’Broin) is currently posted on the website. This will be followed by the Timesheet for the President’s ( Mr. Jim Craughwell) on Saturday 15th August
- The Protocol of maintaining Covid Timesheets for traceability will be an ongoing procedure that must be maintained.
- From Monday 29th Competition sheet for 9 hole midweek will be posted. You must enter your name here, as well as the Covid Time Sheet.
- Please ensure that you park your car correctly in the car park, as the controlling factor, is the number of cars that can be accommodated.
N.B. Careless parking restricts the number of cars, so please be considerate to fellow golfers.