Scroll to top
2019 November News
- Course is closed until further notice due to the recent severe rain.
- Thanks to everybody who supported the Alzheimer Society in our recent Home Outing. If you could or did not play, you can contribute to this worthy cause by giving a contribution to any Committee member.
- The Kildare Alzheimer Society are also holding their annual Memory Ribbon Collection Day on Thursday 21st November at Aldi & Dunnes Stores. We already have 20 members who have kindly volunteered for two hour stints at Maynooth Shopping Centre, but more volunteers required for Celbridge & Aldi in Clane. If you can help, please phone Eamonn.
- The outgoing committee would welcome any proposals for the three vacancies that will exist on the Committee for 2020. Please consider ‘signing up’ & giving your ideas to making the Club, more enjoyable & progressive.
- Letter re AGM will be distributed week ending 25th October. Collect yours at the Golf Course.
- If you have any proposals to make at the AGM, these have to be seconded & submitted in writing, to the Hon. Secretary no later than Sunday 17th November 2019.
- The AGM will take place on Monday 2nd December. Please support your Club & attend.