Scroll to top
2019 November News
- Sunday 24th November, the golf course is open. No team results this week.
- Help to maintain Golf Course at its best!In view of the recent heavy rain & the saturated ground, all members are asked to co-operate as follows:
- Walk & pull caddy cars on the dryer areas of the course and or in the rough bordering the very wet areas. If you are able, please use a shoulder bag.
- Reduce the number of clubs in your bag to a maximum of 8 & remove materials which would add to the weight of your bag.
- Thanks to everybody who supported the Alzheimer Society in our recent Home Outing. If you could or did not play, you can contribute to this worthy cause by giving a contribution to any Committee member.
- A great big thank you to the members who volunteered for The Kildare Alzheimer Society annual Memory Ribbon Collection Day on Thursday 21st November at Aldi & Dunnes Stores. We collected a fantastic €2,278 & a total of over €7,000 was raised, which is really fantastic for this very deserving charity. A special thanks to Liz Higgins & Nellie Delaney from the Ladies’ Club. There were 28 volunteers who helped on the day. Well done to all!
- The AGM will take place at The Village Inn on Monday 2nd December. Please support your Club & attend.