Scroll to top
- The 2020 Spring League has started on Friday 10th January for 10 weeks. There will be no team event this year, but contestants get a shot back on their handicap each week, if they are not prizewinners.
- Mass for deceased members will be held on Sunday 23rd February at 8.00 a.m. in Clongowes. This will be followed by our Captain’s (Mr. James Malone) Drive-in. A 9 hole shotgun scramble takes place immediately after. Teams will be selected on Tuesday 18th February. If you haven’t put your name down yet, please phone Seamus before 6.00 p.m. on Tuesday!
- Weather permitting, the Friday 18 Stableford Compeition will start on Friday 13th March.
- Coincidentally, the 18 hole weekend competitions start on Saturday 14th March.
- Monday 16th March will see the start of the 9 hole midweek competitions. This year, we are introducing a 9 hole Eclectic competition which will run for a period of 4 weeks. Watch Notice Board for further information on this.