Scroll to top
- Course clean up on Thursday 21st February at 2.00 p.m. Please bring your rakes , shovels & wheelbarrows (if you can). All help would be greatly appreciated.
- Mass for Deceased Members at Clongowes Church at 8.00 a.m. Past Captains & Presidents please wear your Club Blazers or Jumpers. Captain’s ( Mr. Maurice Byrne) Drive-in immediately after. Draw will be made for 3 man team beforehand, so please enter your name on sheet on Noticeboard no later than Sunday 17th February.
- Lady Captain’s (Ms. Sandra Morrissey) is on Saturday 23rd February at 10.00 a.m. Gents playing in weekend competition must finish by 10.00 a.m.
- See March News for changes to weekend competitions!
- A new Kildare Seniors Alliance (for over 60s), has been established. If interested, please contact Ger Ennis from Athy G.C. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 Subscription is due now & latest date for payment is 31st January, so prompt payment would be appreciated!
- If you haven’t yet signed & returned the College Permit Application, please so so as soon as possible or Contact Eamonn.
- See Clane Golf Club Facebook page for 20 ‘must know’ rule changes which officially take effect from January 1st, although these have been introduced as ‘local rules’ from November 1st to prepare members for these changes.
- Congratulations to team winning the CASC Cup under the stewardship of Manager, Daire O’Broin. Team : Lar Blanchfield, Lloyd Bracken, Fintan Connolly, Michael Connolly, Sean Connolly, Michael Cuddihy, Aidan Donovan, Michael Gateley, Michael Kelleher & Michael O’Toole. -See photo of winning team in photo gallery!
- See the Aerial video of our course now available under “Gallery”.